Your information and your right to privacy
- Unless you specifically tell us, this site will never know who you are. You can elect to tell us more about yourself so that Globe Physiotherapy can provide enhanced services. This is your choice.
- Globe Physiotherapy will under no circumstances sell, trade or rent any personal information that you supply to us to any third party. In short, information you supply to Globe Physiotherapy stays with Globe Physiotherapy.
- You have the right to review and alter any personal membership information that Globe Physiotherapy stores about you.
- If you so desire, Globe Physiotherapy may send you emails and/or newsletters. That is, make you part of a mailing list. Globe Physiotherapy uses this method to communicate quickly with members. You have the right to refuse inclusion on a mailing list. Members can make a request to remove your email address from a mailing list by contacting Globe Physiotherapy through our support page.
What information is collected by this site, and how is it used?
- Globe Physiotherapy collects browse statistics from this site to track traffic patterns. This may include the URL (web address) you came from, the URL you are going to, the browser you are using, and your IP address. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and better serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- If you decide to download an app from Globe Physiotherapy, and we hope that you do, Globe Physiotherapy may collect personal details such as your date of birth, contact phone numbers and your email address. You may also opt to provide Globe Physiotherapy with more information such as the special interest areas you may be interested in, where you are employed and sporting activities.
- We use your email address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, publications, and communications relevant to your use of the site, applications, rehabilitation and physiotherapy services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you have the ability to opt out by contacting Globe Physiotherapy through our support page.
- From time to time, we may decide to collect different kinds of information. When this occurs, we will update this privacy page.
Our Commitment to you
Your information is stored on Globe Physiotherapy's server. We are committed to using industry standard mechanisms to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewalls and secure socket layers. However, it is important to recognise that "perfect security" does not exist on the internet.
For more information about privacy, please contact us on our support page.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.